Pentwater Lake Association
This Association is a non-profit domestic corporation to be organized exclusively for educational and conservation purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3), including for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
The Association is organized and shall be operated as a community organization for the Pentwater Lake area and for such purposes shall operate in a manner designed to promote:
- A community feeling among residents.
- The maintenance and improvements of the quality of the environment
- The furtherance of public health, safety and welfare of the residents.
- The cooperation of all citizens with governmental units affecting the area.
- Cooperation by those units among themselves.
Please visit our website for more information: http://www.pentwaterlakeassociation.org